Where: Batman Royale, Gaffney Street Coburg
When: 28 Aug 2021 to 29 Aug 2021Website Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
What do you get?
- Entry into the main competition
- 1600pt Armies
- 6 games of Warhammer 40k over two days
- 150 Warhammer 40k gamers of all skill levels
Arc40k is a community-minded event and in order to maintain a healthy enjoyable community some activities will not be tolerated and may result in your removal or exclusion from the tournament.
- No bullying, spamming, violence, drunkeness, yada, yada, yada i.e. don't be a prick
- Paint your damn army
- All participants must be over 18
- Tickets are only sold 1 per person and must be purchased through an Arcscore account that will be used for scoring at the event.
- Ticket buyers will receive email confirmation directly after ticket purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased by credit card or using your PayPal account.
To keep the event safe and make sure everyone is comfortable attending, Arc40k will be conducted subject to government COVID-safe rules and guidelines in effect on the day of the event. With this in mind, we ask all players to leave their COVID objections and politics to other forums and comply with COVID-safe guidelines while at Arc so everyone can have an enjoyable time and keep the pandemic out of the room.
Guidelines MAY include:
- All players will be required to register onsite each day with contact details in accordance with government contact tracing requirements.
- Players from areas in hotzones or under lockdown conditions may be refused entry.
- Some cleaning before and after games.
In the event of government restrictions that make the event unworkable, tickets will be transferred to the 2022 event to be held in March 2022. Not conforming to these and government COVID-safe guidelines will be considered a breach of the event conditions and may result in you being asked to leave the event.
While we love our interstate travellers, and want to see them return to the event each year. Arc40k is not accountable for travel, accommodation or any other costs incurred by anyone in attending Arc40k or in the event of a postponement, cancellation, sickness, border closure or other event that may prevent a player from attending. We strongly recommend checking the cancellation or rescheduling policies for any travel and accommodation to ensure you can attend either the 2021 or 2022 events without incurring unexpected costs.
We're aware that life doesn't always go according to plan and as such we are generally quite flexible about providing refunds if you find you're unable to attend. However as a non-profit event, the up-front and running costs of this tournament are exclusively funded by ticket sales and refunds may not be possible within 30 days of the event